1. Collected personal data, processed personal data and data collection
1.1 In accordance with the dispositions of article 5 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the collection and processing of your personal data are consistent with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: personal data may only be collected and processed with your consent. Every time personal data is collected you will be informed that personal data is collected and why is is collected;
- Limited purposes: personal data is collected and processed of data for achieving the objectives stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- Minimization of personal data collection and processing: only personal data necessary for achieving the objectives of the website is collected;
- Storage of personal data limited in time personal data are stored for a limited period, of which you are informed;
- Integrity and confidentiality of collected and processed personal data: the controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of collected personal data.
1.2 In order to be lawful in accordance with article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, collection and processing of personal data will respect at least of one the following:
- You have given your consent to the processing of your personal data;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
- Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
1.3 Our Website collects the following personal data:
- Name and surname;
- Email address;
- Mailing address.
1.4 This personal data is collected when you perform one the following actions:
- Registration to the Website
1.5 In addition, when you purchase a product on the Website, you will be informed that the seller will retain a proof of the transaction including the order form and the invoice.
1.6 The collector will keep in its computer systems of the Website in reasonable security conditions all of the personal data collected for a period of: 1 year, unless you ask for the deletion of your personal data before the expiry of this period.
1.7 If personal data is stored, you will be informed of the period during which you personal data will be kept, and if that period may not specified, we will inform you of the criteria used to determine it.
1.8 Collection and data processing achieve the following purpose:
- Names, email and addresses are retained in order to fulfill delivery;
- and to contact a user in case of an unexpected incident regarding fulfilling their order.
2. Data Hosting
2.1 The Website is hosted by: CanSpace, headquartered at the following address:
- 2709 – 397 Front St W Toronto, ON M5V 3S1
2.2 The host may be contacted at the following phone number: 1-888-993-6822
2.3 Personal data collected and processed by the Website are transferred to and stored in Canada. This transfer of personal data outside of the European Union is justified by the following reasons:
- Personal data is stored in Canada as that is where the headquarters of the Website is located.
3. Data Controller
3.1 The data controller is: Tyler Cinkant, working at Lannro Games.
3.2 The controller may be contacted at the following email: email@example.com.
4. Personal data of minors
4.1 No minor under the age of 15 may consent to processing of their personal data.
4.2 If you are a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal guardian is required for your personal data to be collected and processed.
5. Rights and procedures for the implementation of your rights
5.1 In accordance with the regulation regarding the processing of personal data, you have the rights listed below.
5.1.1 Rights of access, right of rectification and right to erasure.
- You may look up, update, or modify your personal data, as well as request its deletion.
5.1.2 Right to data portability
- You may look up, update, or modify your personal data, as wYou may request the portability of your personal data held by the Website and have those data transmitted to another website.
5.1.3 Right to restriction of processing and right to object.
- You may request to restrict processing of your personal data and you may object to processing of your personal data and the Website may not deny such request without compelling legitimate grounds.
5.2 In order for the controller to grant your request, you have to provide your full name, your email address, and login name. This request can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.3 The controller shall answer you within thirty (30) days.
6. Obligations of the controller
6.1 The controller undertakes to protect collected personal data, to not transfer your personal data to third parties without informing you first and to respect the purposes for which personal data were collected.
6.2 The Website uses an SSL certificate to guarantee that information transfers transiting through the Website are secured.
6.3 In addition, the collector undertakes to notify you before the rectification or erasure of any of your personal date, unless this requires disproportionate efforts.
6.4 In the event that the integrity and confidentiality of your personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform you by any means.